SC APC Male to Female Fiber Optic Attenuator
Fiber Optic Attenuator is a component installed in a fiber optic transmission system that reduces the power in the optical signal. It is often used to limit the optical power received by the photodetector to within the limits of the optical receiver.
Optic fixed type adapter (female to female) attenuator can be selected in need of the project. It is used in the fiber transmission system.
1.What is the Attenuator features?
* High durability
* Attenuation levels from 1dB to 30dB
* Metal-ion doped fiber
* Compliance with TIA/IEA, IEC, RoHS
2.What is the Attenuator applications?
* EDFA, DWDM, Long-haul
* Wide-Area networks
* Telecommunication networks
* Gigabit applications (ATM, Ethernet)
|Attenuation Range||dB||1-10dB(1dB step),15,20,25,30dB|
|Return Loss||dB||PC:≥50 UPC:≥55 APC:≥60|
* Type: Adapter (Female to Female), Connector (Male to Female) , In-line type, and variable type for your choice.
* Attenuation Range: 1-30dB
* Housing color: MM beige, SM UPC Blue, SM APC Green
* LC,SC, FC,ST, etc attenuator for your requests.
* UPC and APC option
1) Accepted small order,OEM,etc.
2) Ordinary delivery time: 3-7 days, according to order quantity.
3) Ready to shipping by sea ,DHL , Fedex, EMS, as soon as we receive payment
4) Accept T/T 100% advance. Western Union, PayPal.
5) Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility
ontact name:Sandy Lee