Multifunction 2 way video ,1 way Audio , 1 way Video Converter
Digital fiber optic video transceivers can simultaneously transmit 1-128 channels of 8-bit or 10-bit digitally encoded video/return or bidirectional data/unidirectional or bidirectional audio/Ethernet/Telephone/Binary input/output over one multimode or single-mode optical fiber. These multiplexers are typically used in applications where the cameras have P/T/Z capabilities. Plug and Play design ensures the ease of installation and operation. Electronic and optical adjustments are never required. LED indicators are provided for instantly monitoring system status. Devices are available for either standalone or rack-mount installation, which is suitable for different working environment.
1) 8-bit or 10-bit digitally encoded and non-compression video transmission
2) Directly compatible with NTSC, PAL and SECAM CCTV camera systems and support RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485 data protocols
3) Power supply and other parameter state indication, which can monitor the operation condition of system
4) Support no-damage regenerative trunk of video
5) Constant input optical power, and large dynamic range, no electrical or optical adjustments required.
6) Special ASIC design
7) Industrygrade of operating temperature from 10 to 75, which is applied to the different working environment
8) Hot-swap function
9) Stand-alone type or card-type installed in 19" 2U or 4U rack-mount chassis.
10) Optical interface: FC, ST, SC(optional)
11) Abundant signal interface, such as video, data, audio, telephone, Ethernet, binary input/output and talkback