96/144/288/576 Core Outdoor FTTH Waterproof Material Optical Fiber Cross Connect Cabinet
|FOB Price:||US $1-300 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-300/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: fiber cross connect cabinet
- Wiring Devices: ODF
- Condition: New
- Connector Type: Sc/LC/FC/St
- Size: 770mm*450mm*260mm
- Material: Steel
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Transport Package: Wooden Support + Cart
- Origin: China
- Type: Optical Fiber Distribution Box
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Model No.: ODF-96c
- Operating Temperature: -40c~+60c
- Protection Level: IP65
- Product Name: Fiber Optic Distribution Frame
- Application: Network and Telecommunication
- Trademark: OEM/TAKFLY/DF
- Specification: 96 cores
- HS Code: 8542900000
cross connection cabinet is used for connecting trunk and distributing optical fiber cable. It carries out the function of splicing, storage, and distribution. It is mainly used in the CATV, telecommunication equipment room and network equipment room.
1) fully enclosed chassis, the box is SMC molding material, can moisture, water, dust, salt spray, anti-corrosion anti-aging performance, beautiful appearance, protection class IP65 level
2) easy to walk a reasonable fiber to meet the fiber bending radius greater than 40mm;
3) clear identification, each core fiber connection and distribution are clearly marked;
4) can meet the needs of ribbon cable and non-ribbon cable at the same time;
5) can be realized by the optical fiber and has attached to the optical disk storage capacity;
6) full module design, according to customer requirements flexible assembly;
7) Each module can be removed separately for ease of construction and maintenance;
8) has a reliable cable fixed, stripping, grounding protection device.
9) fiber distribution and scheduling are all positive operation.
1) Interface equipment for backbone cable and wiring cable nodes in fiber optic networks. It is mainly used for outdoor cable connection, wiring and scheduling, and through the optical fiber connector and jumper cable and cable in the core of the flexible connection.
2) Optical cable transfer box with excellent performance, safe and reliable, flexible core scheduling, suitable for fiber-optic local area network, regional network and fiber access network.
1) Cabinet size: floor type 770*450*260cm, wall mounted 590*450*260cm
2) Environmental parameters: Operating temperature: -40 ºC ~ +60 ºC
Relative humidity: ≤93% (+ 40 ºC)
Atmospheric pressure: 70KPa ~ 106Kpa
3) Main technical indicators:
Connector attenuation (including insertion, interchange and repetition): ≤ 0.2dB
Return loss: FC / UPC ≥ 50dB FC / APC: ≥ 60dB
Connector insertion and durability> 1000 times
4) lightning protection technical indicators
Cabinet high pressure protection device and rack insulation, insulation resistance of not less than 20000MΩ / 500V (DC);
Cabinet high pressure protection device and the chassis between the voltage is not less than 3000V (DC) / min without breakdown, no arcing;
5) Protection level technical indicators: Protection class IP65.
The product structur:
Dimensions: 590mm (high) × 450mm (width) × 260mm (deep) (excluding the base)
770mm (high) × 450mm (width) × 260mm (deep) (including the base)
|Dimension (mm)||590*450*60(excluding the base)|
|Dimention(mm)||770mm*450*260mm(including the base)|
Fiber optic cable splicing unit:
Function: for the backbone of the cable (through the cable) into the end, cable distribution area;
Composition: full configuration 8 disk, each disk can be welded 12 core fiber, adapter interface for each disk SC (FC) type single core adapter 12, full configuration welding up to 96 core.
The cable stripping fixed:
1. Tighten the cable from the bottom cable into the box and tighten it with the cable holder at the entrance.
2. Stripping and fixing of ribbon cable.
(1) clean the cable;
(2) open stripping cable, length of about 1.5 meters + cable off to the farthest distance from the distance module (abbreviated as: 1.5m + L) (for reference only), the armor layer reserved 25mm, the center to strengthen the core Stay 100mm;
(3) the cable reinforcement core into the reinforcement core fixture, tighten the screws;
(4) the bare fiber clean, put on bare fiber protection casing.
3. Non-ribbon cable stripping and fixing
(1) clean the cable;
(2) stripping the cable, the length of about L + 1.5 m (for reference only), the armor layer reserved 25mm, the center to strengthen the core reserved 100mm;
(3) the bare fiber clean, put on the fiber protection casing;
(4) will be stripped of the cable after the hose clamp fixed on the cable fixed plate.
1) Cement base size (length × width × height) is 460mm × 260mm × 160mm, the center of the center to stay 300mm * 180mm * 160mm into the hole line.
2) embedded foot screw to ensure that the center of the foot screw distance of 350mm * 180mm, screws above the horizontal 50mm (can also be used to expand the bolt bolts).
3) Place the box on the cement base with its fixing hole aligned with the embedded foot screw, and then tighten the foot screw, and install the box to maintain the vertical level with the cement base. In the case of existing cement base, with four M10 × 60 expansion screw can be fixed.
The equipment maintenance is a general maintenance, maintenance cycle on a monthly basis, mainly to clean and check the main, for the installation environment is poor, dust-intensive areas, should shorten the cycle.
1) installation and maintenance is completed after the timely closure of the door, so as not to other foreign objects (mice and other small animals) and moisture intrusion.
2) cleaning, should pay special attention to protect the line, especially the fiber, to gently, to prevent extrusion and folding.
3) inspection to visually the main, not by hand or other tools to visit, tipping, percussion, so as not to prevent the normal operation of the accident equipment.
4) before the arrival of the thunderstorm season and after lightning occurred, should focus on checking the reliability of the cabinet grounding system, grounding screws are loose, rust phenomenon, and take appropriate measures.
Special Note: In the installation and maintenance, must be forward-looking, closely consider the next maintenance and cabling operation convenience; at the same time does not affect the running line. Otherwise, the resulting loss does not belong to our company.
1) Equipment packaging: The equipment packaging design in line with relevant industry standards, packaging with moisture, shock and other measures.
2) equipment transport: The equipment can be adapted to a variety of transport vehicles, transport process, the requirements of the ambient temperature -30 ºC ~ 55 ºC, relative humidity of not more than 90%. In the above 30 ºC transport should be covered with awning, the product can not rain, soaking, sun exposure. Handling and handling shall be carried out on the basis of the printing and transport operations on the packaging, and shall not be reversed, flanked and flipped.
3) Equipment storage: The equipment should be stored in the acid, alkali and other toxic gases in the ventilation, dry warehouse, do not allow open storage; equipment should not be stacked above the other heavy objects, the warehouse should keep the air circulation, the temperature is -5 ºC ~ + 40 ºC, the relative humidity of not more than 75% range.
4) after the product upgrades and revision, and other changes without notice.
Seven, random attachments
Line bar, fire mud, throat buckle, welding protection casing, bare fiber protection casing, insulation tape, brochures, etc.
The implementation of standards:
This product implementation standard YD.T988-2007 cable transfer box
Thank you for using the company's products, if you use the process found that our products have shortcomings or other problems, please call our sales