FTTH Sc/APC Quick Connector Sc Fiber Optic Fast Connector
|FOB Price:||US $0.75 / pcs|
|Min. Order:||1 pcs|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 pcs||US $0.75/ pcs|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: TK-FASTSC
- Structure: SC
- Ferrule Endface: PC(UPC)
- Connector Type: SC-APC
- Optical Fiber Diameter: 125( 657A / 652D )
- Fiber Mode: Single Mode
- Insert Loss: 0.3dB(1310nm-1625nm)
- Fastening Strength of Naked Fiber: >5 N
- Tensile Strength: >50 N
- Trademark: TAKFLY COMMUNICATION CO., LTD
- Specification: ISO, ROHS
- HS Code: 8544491900
- Transmission Medium: Single-Mode
- Number of Cores: Single-Core
- Light Source TYPE: Laser
- Brand: OEM
- Tight Buffer Diameter: 250
- Operation Time: About 60s(No Fiber Cut)
- Return Loss: -45dB
- Fastening Strength of Naked Fiber Holder: >10 N
- Using Temperature: -40~+75c
- Transport Package: Blister Box
- Origin: Shenzhen
Fiber optic SC Fast connetor, upc , apc(angle 80) or other on customer's option
(for φ 0.9 tight buffer optical fiber)
Optical Fast Connectors takes use of the latest generation of Terminal technology. After terminating, both optical
and mechanical performance reach the standard for patchcord, meet the demand for making patchcord on site by
mechanical splicing, have greatly changed the idea in conventional optical splicing, providing the great support to
Rebuilding the wiring in optical equipment room
1. Based on the pluggable non-preset tube technology.
2. Precision ceramic components with co-axial self centering, excellent and durable optical property.
3. Optical fiber fits axially in elastic way and avoids completely any false connect.
4. Triple clamping through the naked fiber, tight buffer and cable, etc., can be used as patchcord.
5. High on-line tensile strength of Optical Fast Connector after terminating, always keep connecting under the force
from cabling and drawing.
6. Integrated protection of the casing to withstand harsh user environment.
7. Directly connectable with ONU/ONT without any optical socket, which reduces FTTH cost.
8. High success rate and easiness in installation with average splicing time 100 sec.
9. Lower requirement for the habit working and work environment call for to the builder.
10. Visible Installation quality; independent from any far end light source and special device satisfying cabling
construction in any sectionedway.
|Applicable for||Drop cable.Indoor cable(2.0/3.0MM)|
|Optical fiber diameter||125μm ( 657A & 652D )|
|Tight buffer diameter||250μm|
|Fiber mode||Single mode|
|Operation time||About 60s(no fiber cut)|
|Insert loss||≤ 0.25dB(1310nm-1625nm)|
|Return loss||≥ -45dB|
|Fastening strength of naked fiber||>5 N|
|Fastening strength of naked fiber holder||>10 N|
|Tensile strength||>50 N|
|On-line tensile strength (20 N)||IL ≤ 0.3dB RL ≤ 5dB|
|Mechanical durability (500 times)||IL ≤ 0.3dB RL ≤ 5dB|
|Drop-off test (drop-off height 4m,once per direction, totally 3 times)||IL ≤ 0.3dB RL ≤ 5dB|