Power Over Ethernet Switch 16-Port Gigabit Poe Switch/Poe Network Switch
|FOB Price:||US $1-69.9 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-69.9/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Carton Packing or Customer Required|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 16-Port POE Ethernet Switch
- Type: Ethernet Switch
- Ports: 16
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Item Name: 16 Ports Ethernet Swith Poe/Poe Switch
- Business Type: Manufacturer & Trading
- Specification: 442mm× 224mm× 44.5mm
- HS Code: 8504401400
- Communication Mode: Full-Duplex & Half-Duplex
- Transmission Rate: 10/100/1000Mbps
- Soit: 16
- Certification: RoHS, Ce, ISO9001, CCC, SGS
- Color: Black
- Trademark: TAKFLY/OEM
- Origin: Shenzhen China
DF-1.25G-16P-2E-2F 1.25G 16+2 gigabit Uplink Ports Managed Poe Switch/POE Product Description
1.OverviewsDF-1.25G-16P-2E-2F is a 20-Port Gigabit PoE Switch with 16 PoE Ports, 2 RJ45 Uplink ports, 2 SFP Gigabit Uplink Optical Ports, port 1 to port 16 supports PoE IEEE 802.3at international standard, each port power is 30W. Total power is 350W.
This POE network switch can meet customer's general demands. POE network switch with POE function, designed for high-definition network camera's internet access. It provides 16 1000Mbps PoE Ethernet switches, complies with IEEE802.3af/at standards, and also simplifies wiring, avoids the troublesome of installing power socket for powered devices.
Typical applications please refer to following pictur
- 20-Port Gigabit PoE Switch with 16 PoE Ports, 2 RJ45 uplink, 2 SFP Gigabit Uplink Optical Ports
- Supply power to wireless access points AP and network IP surveillance cameras
- Port 1 to Port 16 supports IEEE802.3at power (each port maximum power is 30W)
- 16x 10/100/1000 Mbps ports + 2RJ45 + 2x SFP gigabit optical uplink ports
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3 10i and IEEE 802.3u standard
- The packet forwarding speed is 1.488Mbps of one wire-speed port
- Port features with auto-flip(Auto MDI/MDIX)
- Network port comes with lighting-proof
- All ports support wire-speed switching, frame size within the range of 64 to 1536 can achieve wire-speed
- Standard 1U rack design, suitable for rack installation mode
- Automatic adjustment, plug and play, no need software and protocol conversion
- No Frame Loss IP Data Transmission
- PoE+ Standard more than 250m in CCTV Mode
- 10 KB Jumbo frames support
- Few video time delay
- 4KV Lightning Protection
4.Products Panel FigureFront panel
|Power Supply||Power Supply Mode||Mains on load|
|Voltage Range||AC 100~240V|
|Power Consumption||The device <20W, POE power supply <350W|
|Network Port Parameter||Network Ports|| 1~16 Ports: 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port, adaptive control|
UPLINK Ethernet port: 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port
|Transmission Distance||1~16 Ethernet Port:0~100m|
Mandatory 10 Mbps reach up to 250m
2 Ethernet Uplink Port:0~100m
2 SFP: According to different SFP
|Transmission Media||1~16 Ethernet Port:Cat5e/6 standard UTP cable,|
2 Ethernet Uplink Port:Cat5e/6 standard UTP cable
2 SFP: LC interface optical fiber
|POE Agreement||IEEE802.3 af/at standards|
|PoE Power Supply Mode||End-span method|
|PoE Power Supply Wattage||Each port≤30W,Whole device<350W|
|Network Switch Specification||Network Standard||IEEE802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE802.3ab 1000BASE-T|
|Swap Mode||Store-and- forward|
|MAC Address List||16K|
|Status Indicators||Power Indicator Light||One power light (green)|
|Optical Fiber Port Indicator||One fiber link indication light ( green), Green light keeps on when the fiber port is well connected; Blinking when transceiver data|
|FE Uplink Port||LED (Green): On, port is link on; Off, port is link down;|
|PoE Indicator||1~16 PoE indicator light(yellow)|
|PoE Network Port LED||1~16 port ( green light on RJ45 jack) Keeps on when normally connected, Blinking when transceiver data|
|Switch||Switch 1(Vlan 1 to 8)||ON: Vlan open, 1 to 8 POE ports only can communicate with uplink port; OFF: Vlan close, normal status|
|Switch 2(Vlan 9 to 16)||ON: Vlan open, 9 to 16 POE ports only can communicate with uplink port, power and data can reach 250 meters;|
OFF: Vlan close, normal status
|Switch 4||Together with switch1 and switch to decide the ports to CCTV mode. If switch4 is on, when switch1 or switch2 open, will open 250 meter CCTV mode; if switch4 is off, when switch1 or switch2 open, will open vlan only.|
|Protection Level||Surge Immunity||Level 3, executive standard:IEC61000-4-5|
|Electrostatic Protection||1a touch electric discharge: level 3 1a Air discharge: level 3 Executive standard:IEC61000-4-2|
|Operating Environment||Working Temperature||-10ºC~55ºC|
|Mechanical Attributes||Dimensions (L*W*H)||442mm×224mm×44.5mm|
|Reliability||Mean time between failures (MTBF)||>50000h|
If any changes with product specification, forgive without prior notice.
1) As transmission distance has certain relation with the cable, so you are suggested to use standard cat5e/6 cable for longest distance needed.
When V-lan function is opened, the LAN port can't make data conversion but can only communicate via uplink port. The V-LAN workstation is built separately between every network port and UP-LINK port.
In the same V-lan workstation, no matter which actual PoE switch being connected, the signal transmission are separately isolated from each other which seems they are on the different switches. The broadcast in the same V-lan can only be received by the members but can't be transmitted into other V-lan, which can greatly control unnecessary broadcast storm. What's more, different V-lan can't even communicate with each other when there is no routing, which increases the safe degree among different department in the enterprise.
Toggle the V-lan button on the back of the switch to ON state, V-lan indicator lights, then press the reset button to restart the switch, in this way V-lan functions.
Please press reset button or repower the device when turn on V-lan, only in this way the switch can enter corresponding mode.
Before installation, please check the following equipment and accessories, if there are any missing, please contact with your supplier.
1) 1 set of DF-1.25G-16P-2E-2F
2) 1 AC cable
3) 1 user manual
Please install as below steps
- Before installation, please turn off the power of all signal sources and the monitor in case of the damage to transmission device
- Using network cables to connect with Ethernet ports of IP cameras and POE ports of PSE-2 series unmanaged POE switch
- Using UP-LINK port to connect NVR or computer etc. Device.
- Check weather installation is correct and the device undamaged. Before power on PSE-2 series unmanaged POE switch, make sure that all connections are reliable
- Confirm all network devices are powered and can work normally.
8.TroubleshootingWhen the device encountered with troubles, it can be solved by the methods below:
1) Make sure the device is installed correctly referring to the requirements;
2) Make sure RJ45 cable is good contacted without open circuit; the cable design complies with EIA/TIA568A or 568B international standards.
3) Each PoE port can provides max 30W to switch and the total power is less than the maximum power provided by the device. So please don't connect with the PoE device which is more than 30W.
4) Press reset button to check if the device can work properly.
5) Replace the trouble device with a normal working device to check if the device is damaged.
6) If all the above methods still don't work, please contact with manufacturer directly.