12-288 Cores Horizontal Fiber Optic Splice Closure
|FOB Price:||US $10-100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10-100/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000/Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Splice enclosure
- Wiring Devices: MDF
- Condition: New
- Joint Closure Material: PVC, ABS, PE
- Joint Case Type: Buried Type, Horizontal Joint Closure
- Port Number: 48~128
- Max.Cable Diameter(mm): 19mm
- Fiber Ports: 12~120
- Transport Package: Individual Box or According to Customer′s Request
- Origin: China
- Type: Fiber Optic Splice Closure
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS, GS
- Core Capacity: 24, 48, 72, 96, 144 Core
- Cable Entry: 2~6 Entry
- OEM: Available
- Dimension (mm): 360X140X110
- Leading Time: Depends on Quantity
- Trademark: Takfly
- Specification: CE RoHS ISO
- HS Code: 8542900000
Horizontal (inline) fiber optic splice closures are made of excellent engineering plastics. we supply different ports types, fittings and different fiber optic core numbers for horizontal fiber optic splice closures which is suitable for protecting optical fiber splices in straight through and branching applications, and can be used in aerial, duct and underground projects.
Horizontal types are used more often than vertical type (dome type) closures.
|Operating temperature||-40°C - +60°C|
|Cable ports||2-in-2-out (2 on each side)|
|Max Capacity of Fiber Splice||24(single)/72(ribbon)|
|Splice Tray||12/24 core *4|
|Fiber capacity||72core / 96core|
|Sealing structure||Silicon gum material|
|Application||outdoor cable in aerial,duct or underground|
Suitable for ordinary fiber and ribbon fiber.
Fully kitted with all parts for convenient operation.
Overlap structure in splicing tray for easy installation.
Easy to install and re-entry with a common can wrench.
Excellent Anti-removable Screw Opening Type to protect fiber and splice ensuring durability.
Be suitable for Aerial,Duct and Direct Buried application.
CATV environment, Telecommunications, Customer premises environments, Carrier Networks and fiber optic networks.